Jesus is Coming Again (song is copyrighted)

I always thought of you as my friend

I always thought that I really cared for you

But I let you live in sin

And live life as you pleased

I never once told you the story

Maybe I thought you already knew but,

I never spoke of His glory

And what He meant to me

Chorus 1

Now it's too late, He's already come

He took those with Him that knew Him and loved Him


Now your not here, Oh why did I fear to say

Jesus was coming again (oops, I used the wrong tense in the video below :(, please note the correct word)

Bridge

Then I awoke from my sleep, it was only a dream

There's still time for me to share, there's still time to show I care

I want to be bold, I want you to know this....

Chorus 2

Jesus died, He paid for our sins

Then He arose so that we might live through Him

He went to heaven but that's not the end

My Savior is coming again

Are you ready dear friend?

Has He saved you from your sins?

Have I told you He's coming again?

Tags

Will you love and trust Him

Please repent OH turn from sin

Let me tell you He's coming again

Jesus is coming, yes, Jesus is coming, Jesus is coming again!


I have now told you, dear reader, that Jesus IS coming again. Please be sure you're ready to meet Him today!


Listen to song here